How to Meditate and Let Go of Thoughts

Puppeteer on yoga, I'm down here in San Diego and it's really hot day. Humid. I'm sweating just by sitting here and talking to you. So sorry about that the fact that I'm a little hot and sweaty already and I'm going to talk to you about medication.

I'm going to talk to you about letting go so what does it mean to let go? I'm going to use when people say, oh you're letting go of your thoughts. When you meditate your letting go of the sweat of the sense of being a bit uncomfortable. And letting go is Zaxby. Correct as we understand it right letting go is not an active thing. I don't let go of my thoughts and sitting here and I push them away or wish them away. It doesn't happen when I'm focusing on my thoughts. 

So usually just gain more power.Try to think about not thinking doesn't really work. So well letting go is more of a surrender practice. 

Meditation Guide
Meditation Guide

So maybe a drop of sweat wrote come down from my forehead to my nose or to make chin letting go is just allowing. It's to be it's not giving it more power than it already has its there may be comfortable may be uncomfortable, but it's allowing you to be without wishing it to be anything different without wishing thatwarmer or cooler or less cumin to the practice of letting go is complete the practice of being right here right now with whatever it is without any desire for it to be different but times are the in the yoga sutras talks about about desires wanting things to be in a certain way and a version like wanting things to be don't want these to be until I can either wants to have Meditation or I can want to have less sweat less heat. Both of them will take me away. 

Both of them will not be at practice of Letting Go Letting Go means that I'm okay with it. However, it is baby got that one. So now that I'm sitting I'm sitting still and breathing the thoughts are coming by. How do I actually let go? 

Learn To Meditate

The thoughts come by and it's my point to focus with the brat. I'll keep focusing on the bread that my point of focus is the candle. I'll focus on the candle by I noticed it. I don't even say oh, here's a thought. I just go back to the candle or to my breast or maybe you have a practice of focusing on a dating like you're really seeing this inspiring figure for you and you see it. So well that you can really be part of it.

So just remember the practice of meditation is the practice of allowing things to be exactly as they are not trying to control them not trying to get more power to thoughts but not trying to fight them either night. Just coming back to whatever you're not on. Your point of concentration is so that your meditation slow evolve time zone will talk soon.Add an ID online somebody in the differences between them. Thank you so much.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Multiplex