Meditation Learning : Can You Meditate Lying Down ?

Yo with your mind for Monday tip and a lot of people ask me. How did how are you supposed to sit when you meditate? Do you have to sit cross-legged? Because a lot of the pictures we see our people sitting cross-legged when they meditate and that's one way that's one way of meditating if it feels comfortable for you to sit cross-legged beautiful, of course do it. If you're sitting Cross Lake in your cramped up in your legs falling asleep, and you can't focus. I won't I wouldn'tJust that way because you're not going to be able to relax go Inward and release stress from your nervous system when I get up in the morning, I do I start my day. I'm sitting up. I'm alert the energy flows nicely. That's how I start my day with a meditation.

Can I Meditate Lying Down
Can I Meditate Lying Down

However, Why I meditate lying down on the couch for sure if I've had a long day. I'll meditate just chilling out on the couch. It just means I'm going Inward and focusing on theI'm relaxing a lot of my clients will meditate as they're in bad that got their cozy blankets. 

They've got their guided meditation playing or in silence. It's a beautiful way to enter sleep. You're releasing stress from your nervous system as you're meditating and I do that every night to you can meditate lying on the floor sitting on a rock sitting at the your office in your office chair. 

Can you meditate sitting at the dentist chair? My suggestion and my way my belief I suppose letting go of the rules The Sheds this is your meditation practice. It might look different than mine. 

The key is to have a practice that you love that you enjoy doing. So when you wake up you want to meditate and it will become part of your day. Not a should I have to do this. I should do this. I've Incorporated in the way that really works for my life and it's changed and it may continue to change as I do.So it's just like brushing your teeth. I meditate every day. It's it's a no-brainer, but I'm doing it in a way that works for me.

How to Meditate at Home

When I teach my clients in a meditation class is someone's had a long day and they're tired. I offer that they lie on the floor. I'll give them a pillow and a cozy blanket when we do our meditation and it's a beautiful relaxing experience for them mindfulness is practicing loving kindness and compassion towards ourselves. So can we do that and IDaily meditation finding ways that we love like we love to meditate. So you'll end up cultivating it and it'll be a long lasting habit. So letting go of the rules in the sheds this week explore different ways that you might want to meditate and I look forward to hearing about it. Let me know how it works for you. I'll see you next week. Take care.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Multiplex