How to Meditate on God ? - Meditation Techniques

God bless you. How are you doing? Remember how you doing is all according to how you see things how you look at things. So, how are you doing? All is well in Jesus's name. I want to talk today about something that the Holy Spirit just laid on my heart yesterday. I talked about how to meditate on God literally.

I know they different religions and different practices where people meditate on different sayings or they have all kind of literature different things they meditate on but how are we to meditate on God?

Of course, we know meditation literally means to just think it means to think on a particular thing for an extended an extended. Of time.But how do we meditate on God first thing I want to say is the number one thing you need to understand is that God's word affects our lives holistic.

Learn Meditation - How to Meditate on God
Learn Meditation - How to Meditate on God

Our entire lives his word effects and we meditate on God by meditating on his word something that he specifically said in Scripture.How do we do that? All we do is an Indian own. A lot of times people just pick up scripture because they like it but real meditation on God is to meditate on something that he said that is really something that's going on in your life right now something that you're going through right now in this scripture really relates to it. You want to thinkAnd in thinking on it, what you're doing is you're applying that word to your situation. It's like if I take this word and I apply it to my current situation then what would the outcome be? It would be the will of God? 

So that's the wall how in the world is meditating thinking on God's word meditating on God out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.Is what the word of God teaches us whatever God says that's how he is. That's who he is. So when you meditate on a particular scripture by sitting thank the Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want someone in other words Psalm 23 verse 1 because I am in want right now and I think on that scripture the Lord is my shepherd. I shall not want I'm going to actually show you how theSo you're thinking because he is my shepherd. I don't have to want what does a Shepherd do this is all a part of meditation a Shepherd leads a my alarm. To leave me a might have I gone astray from his leading? The shepherd always knows where the green grass is. He always knows where I need to go pee he knows where the water is. He takes great care of me. Am I being lead?

I'm in want right now, but many a sheep are in want but they have a Shepherd so they don't fear that my in fear. All of this is a part of your meditation

Meditation Learning - How to Meditate on God

That's how you meditate on God Scripture that goes directly with what you're going through and think about that scripture and you'll be thinking on God cuz you thinking on his word.And his word directly to you and you know, what happened many times. You hear the hallelujah. Thank you Lord. You hear the voice of the Holy Spirit speak to you Frank from that scripture and there was nothing to do but just to relax in that word meditate on scripture. You don't have to read a whole chapter and try to meditate on all of that. No, no. No, I suggest is 1 fruits or part of a verse but make sure it has something to do with what you are.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Multiplex