Guided Meditation : Super Easy Meditation Practice

Hey guys, here's a quick on how to meditate because this is been coming up a lot in my life. And I'm meeting a lot of people who say that meditation kind of makes them miserable. It's a difficult thing or they just don't know how to and I love meditating so much that I want to show that it's so easy and any of us can do it. 

It's not something that takes a huge amount of thinking about or a process even we can die.Identity time so meditation is really just a moment of clearing your mind and allowing yourself to just be centered in present and I think that part clearing the mind is what trips people up because it doesn't mean that the thoughts totally disappear. 

Easy Meditation Techniques
Easy Meditation Techniques

It means that they have less of a control over us and we're less involved with it. So earlier today I was talking to somebody about meditation and he said he know I will But I had a daily practice with it and I thought of an idea that can really bring people into meditation without it being this big scenario, you know, where we have 20 minutes every day that we need to do it at the basis of meditation is just a moment of Stillness. 

So this is meditation right here. I'm going to show you.So easy and all I did there was I sat up straight. I closed my eyes and for a moment. I just tuned into my breath. I just breathe. And felt it. And so this is a practice that you can put into your life anytime. So if you're struggling with this daily practice of meditation, try that try Throughout your day whenever you're thinking of it or whenever you're feeling miserable by the thoughts in your mind. 

Take a moment. Close your eyes and just breathe. And listen as the breath goes in and out. It's so simple and what happens if we drop then we drop into this beautiful space the Stillness within and not that practice is so approachable because we don't even need to set the timer. We don't need to have them on.We don't need anything other than just a moment of tuning into the breath. And what that does is it resets our idea of meditation. It resets our ideas meditation from something that's difficult something that we have to do to work at practice and it turns it into a pleasurable experience. 

Online Meditation Class

So then it becomes much easier to practice meditation on daily basis, and eventually we will get to that.We're we're doing 20 minute meditations are more because the mind is registering it as a pleasurable experience. So it's not going to take all of this work and that's a really good place to be so just practice throughout the day dropping into this quick meditation very simple and then as our mind becomes rewired in our body becomes aware that this is a pleasurable state to connect with then it's going to be easier from here.Words to start a regular meditation practice. So just like that. It's so simple you can do this at any time. If you have any questions reach out to me. Otherwise, take care. Enjoy your new meditation practice.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Multiplex